Gambling can lead to many different problems. It’s up to you to watch yourself and be responsible.
Here are some of the major things to consider before you make a wager.
- Making money in gambling is difficult – Don’t think of it as a way to make income.
- Only gamble with the money you can afford to lose. Definitely don’t tap needed resources.
- Think about setting limits on the amount to lose.
- Also, set timing limits. Whether you are up or down you’ll know to walk away.
- If you lose, don’t chase after those losses. This will more than likely put you in a bigger hole.
- Try not to drink a lot of alcohol or use drugs when gambling.
- Don’t let boredom make you want to bet.